New Student Registration
For questions about Counseling please contact:
Ms. Duke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
5th Grade Spring Registration Information
In-Coming 5th Grade Registration Dates:
- Stove Prairie: 2/14/17 at 8:30 am
- Red Feather: 2/14/17 at 11:00 am
- Livermore: 2/14/17 at 1:00 pm
- Tavelli: 2/15/17 at 11:15 am
- CLPE: 2/16/17 at 1:30 pm
CLPMS Counselor, Cheryl Duke, will visit and present registration information to the schools listed above.
Shadow visits at CLPMS:
- Begins the week of November 28th!!
- Visits are scheduled Tues. - Fri. from 10:00 am - 11:30 am.
- Contact Cheryl Duke, School Counselor/Social Worker at (970)488-7404 or email@example.com to schedule a visit.
** Secondary School of Choice Deadline: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 12:00 pm (NOON) **
5th Grade Visitation Day at Cache La Poudre Middle School:
Friday, May 5th (9:30 am – 11:30 am) (Buses will be provided for feeder elementary schools)
8th Grade Spring Registration Information
NOTE: IB Intent To Enroll Form deadline has been extended for CLPMS student from 1/20/17 to 1/25/17.
8th Grade Visitation at Poudre High School:
February 16, 2017 from 9:30 am – 11:30 am (buses will be provided)
Students will take part in a pre-orientation session which includes an opportunity for students to walk the halls of their high school, meet with high school faculty, and receive information/materials necessary for registration for 9th grade.
If a student will be attending another high school, other than their assigned neighborhood school, they may visit that school on February 16, 2017 from 9:30 am – 11:30 am; however, the parent/guardian must provide transportation. **
Please check your assigned neighborhood high school for the 2017-18 school year. A School of Choice Application is REQUIRED for any students attending a high school outside of their attendance area (example: Rocky Mountain HS is your neighborhood school but you want to attend Poudre High School – You MUST fill out a School of Choice Application). Once acceptance has been finalized, please contact Cheryl Duke at (970)488-7404 or firstname.lastname@example.org so that registration can be coordinated with the high school counselor.
Secondary School of Choice Deadline: Friday, January 27, 2017 at 12:00 pm (NOON) **
High School Counselors will visit with students at CLPMS to review and finalize registration forms for the 2017-18 school year.
8th Grade Registration Collection:
March 3, 2017 (7:26 am – 10:06 am)
Poudre High School Counselors will meet with individual 8th grade students to review and collect registration forms required to build a 9th grade schedule for next year.
Parents: Please help your child(ren) fill out these forms COMPLETELY, including required signatures, and bring to school on 3/3/17. Missing or incomplete forms may delay schedules for next year.
Middle to High School Transition Events:
- January 18, 2017: Poudre Promo Night (5:30 pm – 8:00 pm)
- February 8, 2017: Poudre Pathways Parent Night: Registration Q & A will be held at CLPMS (During Student Led Conferences in the Old Gym).
- February 20, 2017: Poudre Pathways Parent Night at Poudre High School (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm) (English and Spanish)
- February 23, 2017: Poudre Pathways Parent Night: Registration Q & A will be held at CLPMS (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm) in the Media Center.
Other locations for the Poudre Pathways Parent Night (if you missed the session at PHS or CLPMS):
- February 16, 2017 at Wellington (6:00 pm – 7:30 pm)
- February 22, 2017 at Lincoln (5:30 pm – 7:00 pm) (English and Spanish)
Poudre High School and CLP Middle School counselors will be available for questions.
For additional information regarding IB Program versus AP please use the following link. PHS IB Information
NOTE: Please contact CHERYL DUKE (email@example.com or 488-7404) if your child plans to attend a high school other than Poudre to receive Transition Events information
** Please remember the School of Choice deadline for ALL Secondary Schools is January 27th
Because we believe that organization is a primary key to success, beginning this year, a Student Handbook will be provided for every student. The CLPMS Student Handbook contains the school calendar, bell schedule, behavior expectations, an organizational planner, and is used as the student’s hall pass. Donations to the school for the first planner are appreciated if possible, and if a student loses his/her handbook, it will cost $5 to buy a replacement