Lego Robotics introduces younger students to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
Elementary and middle-school students get to:
- Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
What these teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.
For questions about Lego Robotics contact:
Mr. Kirwan firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to Isaac Golly, Jasper Gribble, Teddy Melott and Andrew Nudell who placed 2nd in Robotic Design.