Lego Robotics introduces younger students to real-world engineering challenges by building LEGO-based robots to complete tasks on a thematic playing surface. FLL teams, guided by their imaginations and adult coaches, discover exciting career possibilities and, through the process, learn to make positive contributions to society.
Elementary and middle-school students get to:
- Design, build, test and program robots using LEGO MINDSTORMS® technology
- Apply real-world math and science concepts
- Research challenges facing today’s scientists
- Learn critical thinking, team-building and presentation skills
- Participate in tournaments and celebrations
What these teams accomplish is nothing short of amazing. It’s fun. It’s exciting. And the skills they learn will last a lifetime.
For questions about Lego Robotics contact:
Mr. Neisler (email@example.com)
Congratulations to Tyler & Jace Uthmann, Jeffrey Condell, Tannon Moreshead, Wyatt Massey, and Teddy Melott.
Their team, the H2O Pirates, finished fourth out of 45 teams in the robot competition and received the first place trophy for their research project at yesterday's Poudre Qualifier. They have moved on and will be competing at the state championship in December.